Sunday, January 18, 2009

Look at "IT!"

So... Jocelyn is almost seven months old and she's still pretty bald! I mean, she had the handsome MAN PATCH aka Frior Tuck in the back right when she was born, but it fell out and not much has gown in. Yes, some, but not much! So we prayed fervently that she would grow some hair... and BAM! Doesn't "IT" look great! :> ha ha ha ha 






Just in case you were curious how she'd look with my color hair... there she is!
 Miss Beauty Queen! Isn't this just TOO funny!

Also, please note her smiley face! I realized that for a while the jawdropping smiles were because that's the face I was making at her trying to get her to smile. She was immitating ME! So I though, I should try doing a different face and see if she'll change her smile. So... not thinking about this thuroughly, I did the nose sqinting CHEEEEESE smile. And, there you have it. SHE now squints her little nose. So, hopefully I can smile "properly" and she'll get that one down! 
But I find it pretty cute! She's just a blast to be with! So happy and full of smiles!

Thanks Shanae for documenting such a FUNNY new do!

8 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

She is so cute!! This made my night thanks it cracked me up. She is adorable!

Unknown said...

so cute! babies are so funny when they copy!

Harris Family said...

what a cutie!!! are we giving on Jo JO being a blonde??

Melissa said...

haha! so cute! i love your new header ADORABLE!

Julie and Dan said...

I've kinda stop my bloggin thing, but I still enjoy looking at others. 7 months old...wow, how fast was that. She is such a gorgeous little baby. She's a good mix of the two of you. Very jealous of Lori... I was so close to leaving the girls, and going with her. Hope your livin' it up in Hawaii.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hillary, I was talking to Derek last night while we were having fun cleaning the PCC, about where you get your hair cut. Derek said its been a while since you had yours cut but yours always looks nice and I am looking for someone who does a decent job. I heard from a lady at the bank who had a cute cut, that she goes to the place here in Laie. But just my luck, she doesn't work there anymore! Just a thought, I have a phobia of getting my hair cut because it never seems to turn out how I pictured it, so if you know anyone that's good or if you've heard of anyone I would be interested in giving them some business! ;) Thanks Hillary
p.s. thanks for calling my skinny! Your too kind!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Thats a riot. Love the smile.

Becca said...

love it. that looks just like her mama