Saturday, January 3, 2009

2 year Anniversary date night


I'm happy to report: 2 years later we are still in love with many more to go!
Our anniversary is January 4th... Sunday, so we thought we'd celebrate early...

Ready, set, let's celebrate. Dinner & a movie!

The 3 of us went to Haleiwa Joe's to celebrate our 2 years together... and 2 years in Hawaii!

VALKYRIE
Tom Cruise did an excellent job in this movie! I strongly suggest seeing it! It is very touching.
Based on actual events, a plot to assassinate Hitler is unfurled during the height of WWII.



8 comments:

Hammels said...

Congrats on the 2 years, I am glad to see that you guys were able to go out and celebrate. I think the goatee is okay the mustache has to go!

Cute Family

Melissa said...

happy anniversary! and why didn't you tell us so we could take the babe?

well i'm glad you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary

.Ang. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Shanae said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY tomorrow :)

Jana and Rob said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Glad you had a fun date night.

Janean said...

thanks for your sentiments!!! I miss you guys lots!!! Congrats on two years.. hopefully now two years later you can ALL breathe better.. remember that one??? and yes, PLEASE send me the email version of the baby books. need the sleep, asap! loves!

stef j. said...

SDvzsdbrolIJARoirhboinas

that's from addi. it means "congratulations on your anniversary! that movie sounds way good. i think we'll go see it. did you dye your hair? you look gorgeous!"

and i'll just ditto everything she said.