beanie baby full of smiles
and laughs
and ... fingers? yum!
hahaha gourmet means WITH ONIONS! hahah I do not like onions however they are candy to Derek, so this is why it is such a treat for him. I am learning to cook them for him and they ARE slowing growing on me.
It made Derek so happy! He wanted me to show how big it was! Hence the hand for comparison.
OK... here is a lil movie of Jocelyn right after she ate! She is full and happy! Derek also gives her his "daddy kisses"
2 comments:
She is so gorgeous!
You know this, but you both have the most STUNNING EYES!!
I love them!
once again these pictures are great! (i especially love the b&W one!)
Wow what a Beautiful little girl. And a amazing photograher. Thank you for doing all that you do to keep your blog updated so that we don't feel so far away. We love you and are looking forward to our next visit. Thank you Gramps
Post a Comment