Saturday, January 3, 2009

01.01.09 Happy New Year!

The Williams 2009

Some fun fireworks lit up the sky in Laie! Jocelyn was so dedicated she stayed up til the countdown... then about 1 minute later, she was asleep! She didn't wanna miss the good stuff!


These were ours... my friends
Angie took these wonderful photos of the fireworks...
Jocelyn had fun... she was very interested, but not scared! YAY
So pretty!
Our neighbors across the street. They really go all out! They LOVE fireworks
SHE HAD HER FIRST KISS... kind of. We though we'd have them share a New Years kiss, but they haven't figure that out yet. Guess that's a good thing... but it was fun anyway!
Derek shaved his scruff before I could get the "beard" but here is the "goatee"
Then the "stache"... it will come off tomorrow before the Sunday sun rises! He's got such a baby face I prefer clean shaven or the scruff/beard. Jocelyn didn't like the pricklies so much!

We hope that you all set fun and uplighting new year resolutions & goals. We have ours! Hopefully you'll be able to SEE the difference by years end! We love you all! Best wishes.






2 comments:

.Ang. said...

I'm sorry Derek isn't exactly in focus in that first picture. I have 2 or 3 others. One where he looks confused, one where he looks hardcore, and then that one. I'll send the rest to you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Erin said...

tell him to be a real man and keep the hair, even if its sunday...let loose and be a little wild! of course angie took amazing pics! looks like fun. happy anni! 2 years, crazy huh?!