Saturday, January 31, 2009
Creeping Crawler
WHAT?! I am not ready for this :> She's 7 months old and scootin around. She is slow to it and kinda rolls to a side then to the other. She is strong with her right leg but her left is kinda the gimp of the crawl. It just stay on the ground and slides... it helps her stay balanced. Derek & Uncle Aaron were the first to see this milestone! I was at RS Enrichment Tuesday night, which was a blast and I'll have pictures to show you soon... I met Derek & Jocelyn at the Jones' and what a surprise. She made her first mess there too! Papers everywhere. She crawled to a pile and spread it all around. So glad Derek could see it first.
My cousin Lori & her roomate Erin were here for a quite pit stop! They got all the fun stuff in... stroll around Laie Temple, Angel's shave ice, gourmet Subway, hee hee, beach bummin in the Northshore: Sunset, Pipeline, Sharks cove, snorkled, Haleiwa, Motomoso's shave ice. Then some culture at the Polyenesian Cultral Center Luau & night show! Pearl Harbor, Dole plantation & Waikiki to top it all off. Jocelyn loved having a slumber party! You could tell she was a little surprised to see people at our house so early in the morning! She was thrilled! ;> So they are now a hop and a skip and a jump away to Maui.
I am getting ready to go get Lolli&Pops from the airport with Jocelyn! SO EXCITED! We are sure to keep them busy. I will update you all with more excitement asap. Have a great weekend! Love you all! Talk to you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ahh, time does go by way too fast doesn't it!
Thats great! They started crawling the same day. They must be on the same schedule. Good Luck!
Hurray for Jocelyn.
Yay Jocelyn!
Wow! Jocelyn is crawling? That is so exciting. I love how every new thing that babies do is so exciting! I wish we could come visit you guys and see Jocelyn crawl. We miss you!
hi Hillary! today jocelyn is crawling...you won't notice tomorrow she'll be running! :) i had fun just looking at jocelyn durinig last sunday's sacrament meeting...she's so adorable! and i love your blog...always updated! FUN!
hey Jocelyn is starting to look like a little individual now! We knew we were going to miss that part, and its killing me now! We really miss you guys. Florida is boring - cherish your time at BYU-H, you are going to miss all your friends and all the Hawaii fun when you leave. I kinda wish I would have taken the Derek route and stayed out there longer! Why was I in such a rush! We love and miss you guys! Give Jocelyn a big hug and kiss from us (and a couple to Derek from Andrew)!
-Andrew & Christina
Post a Comment