Sunday, January 4, 2009

I finally found the meaning...

Mr & Mrs Derek Williams
Newport Beach, California
January 4, 2007

Two
the natural number following 1 and preceding 3
twin
the first and second finger held up in V-shape
couple
the number two signifies diligence, care, and perfectionism
suggesting that you should take more care
deuce
2 is a number, numeral, and glyph
a few
a pair
the amount of years I've been married to you!

Love is More Than Words
Love is more than words
It requires both heart and soul
Love does not take away disappointment, grief and pain
Oft' times it is the cause of it all
But with love unfeigned, your love will stand by you.
To help you. To guide you. To see you through.

I may be slow... but I finally found the meaning.

Aside from the infatuation and hype
The glitz and the glam
Love runs deep once you start a fam.

:> Derek, thank you for being my true loves kiss!
It's been a blast... that's gone by real fast!
I am dedicated to you- heart, body and soul.
I'm so excited to let the years unfurl.

I am forever your girl


7 comments:

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

Your slide show is so cute! Happy Anniversary!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Happy Anni guys!! My, my what you two have accomplished in 2 years!!

.Ang. said...

That slideshow was so sweet! Happy Anniversary you guys!!!


(i especially like the canadian singing)

Anonymous said...

Hillary. You are one of the prettiest people I know. Derek is a very lucky man. I love your slide show.

Happy Anniversary.

Ryan n Jess said...

Congrats on the DOS ANOS...
why has time flown by... Ryan and I just saw that Gordana nd Katrina had a baby???? wow....we have def been outta the loop.
anyways, it seems like just yesterday when we drove up to fresno for your reception.
great times...
how is everything?
your lil Joclyn is soo cute!

Harris Family said...

Congratulations!!! That day is very special for us too!! Maybe next year we can all share it together????
curry anyone?

love ya!

Jana and Rob said...

I won't lie, I got teary-eyed watching your slideshow and listening to "Feels Like Home". You are so beautiful and have such a beautiful family.