WARNING: (I am fully aware)
The pictures in this post are all very similar.
This post is dedicated to those family and friends that want to take this pictures for print/ personal albums/blogs. I would also like to thank those of you that enjoy looking into our lives! I have been so surprised and impressed, recently, by hearing just how many of our loved ones look at our blog religiously/ daily. I had no idea! I know that since we are on this little island so far away, Jocelyn is missed... we miss you too! I hope that this can help you feel like you didn't miss too much! I will go through our past videos and see if there are any fun ones for you! We love you! Thank you for checking up on us so often! :> ENJOY
IN THEIR SKIMMIES! I bet you wish you could do this too! ;>
They wanted to play in the puddle & so to avoid getting their close dirty, they took them off! The funny part is that Melissa told us that Chad would not be a huge fan of this... and just as she finished that sentence, guess who walked up!? HAHA you guessed it, CHAD!
Oh to have no cares in the world again! SO SWEET!
I'm sorry Melissa! I COULDN'T resist! I will take it off if you want me to! It's just so CLASSIC! *Please note, this is mud not poo!
I know how much he loves having the palm trees in the background! LOVE YA POPS!
Ready to rock out!
Lili was pushing babygirl Jocelyn! You can SEE the excitement in her face!
Now don't get a knot in your stomach! She didn't push her too hard! I was right there! :>
SEE: they like to pet her soft skin She is so blessed to have such precious girls in her life!
Thanks, girls, for being her forever friends!
I think her heart melted! (mine did)
hahaha jk sorry, I thought it was a fun idea...
This is just a short lil video of Jocelyn in flight...
THANKS EVERYONE for a fun time at the playground! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
6 comments:
I love those pictures!!
I'm such a bad mom... I haven't felt like going outside lately... so we all get to stay in!!! I think we are all going a little stir crazy!
... and yes..I am still awake
cute pictures! we love you guys too and baby jocelyn is the cutest!
Such cute pictures!!! Krew started making his "face" when I showed him these pictures of Nate and Jocelyn, I think he is a little jealous :)
JO JO is SOOO stinkin cute!! Love the pics. And you're allowed to be a JO JO holic... you are after all her mother! =P
Hillary, I just love looking at your blog. Jocelyn is so cute and you are getting really good with the camera.
I will totally let you know when the baby is on the way. Thanks for offering the car to us we really appreciate it. We have had so many people offer it's overwhelming and makes me feel so loved. So thank you. There is one thing that I was thinking about asking you. I was wondering if I can give you my blog user name and password so when we have the baby we can text message you and you can update our blog for my family? Let me know if you would be interested in doing that for me and I'll e-mail you all that information.
We Love the Williams.
AHHHHH...what a cutie!!! She looks like she gets plenty of love and plenty of time behind the camera!!!
Laura/will
Post a Comment