Jocelyn got this super cute ladybug costume from her Auntie Ashley DeWitt! It was perfect! Warm enough to not need a blanket and not too hot for Hawaii. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening! The sky was clear with just a few clouds creeping around the moon! SO SPOOKY! :D I was debating whether or not to taker her out since Daddy had to work a football game in Honolulu... but she woke up from her nap at just the right time! Our friends were taking their kids down Moana Street, which is the best trick or treating in Laie! ... maybe even Oahu. It's nice and safe! They blocked off most of the road... it was fun to see all the other costumes and ideas! I have to thank Angie SO VERY MUCH for taking this photos!!!!!!!!!!! And for sharing them!!!!! She is our Halloween Hero. Thanks to you, Angie, I have another 1st documented! The kids loved going up to get candy! I was tempted to bring a bag, but since Jocelyn isn't eating it Derek and I certainly don't need to get a sugar high. 
On your mark. Get set. GO FOR THE CANDY!

This was one of my personal favorites! Frankenstein let us pose with him! This house also have a blow up haunted house that you had to go through to get the candy! So cleaver and fun! See BatGirl, Betty Rubble, and the lil Wicked Witch? SO CUTE...

So I went up to get a lil treat... I was hungary ;> Jocelyn had to experience the full deal at least once!

This is from the FHE ... when she was ready for sleepy time! All pau

Good thing I have the protection of this Laie Boy to protect my lil LoveBug!
Don't mess wit my man! jk
We hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! We sure did! xoxox
... and just wait for a pix of my parents! they always participate is a super fun way. can't wait...
7 comments:
She looks SO cute as a little ladybug!
Cute pictures! I love the costumes!
What an adorable little ladybug! You and Jocelyn looked so cute in your matching outfits!
BTW, can I get your email address so I can send you a invite to our blog? My email is mommycrystal@hotmail.com
So cute you guys! I saw you guys costume on Shanae's blog, and I was wondering . . . if Derek went trick or treating with THAT costume around Laie . . . I guess he didn't:) You guys always do something fun + cute!
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the head band.
the costume, the bow, everything was adorable!
looks like you guys had fun!
How cute is she. Maybe next year we can go trick or treating with you.
Derek you are cute too, you should really think about getting a tattoo!
Post a Comment