Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Hawaiian Thanksgiving









Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort in Maui, Hawaii is where we get to spend our Thanksgiving!

I am so excited to see another island! I've been to the Big Island with my parents for the Kona Hawaii temple dedication. My dad was there for the filming of it! It was such a priceless adventure! That is one beautiful temple! Surrounded by the black lava rock... it just beams! We'll have to plan a trip there since this temple is closing for renovation though! :> I also want to go to Kauai! I'd love to visit every island, but Mauia and Kauai are on the top of my list.

Derek's family is meeting up for Thanksgiving in Maui! I am so excited. (But I'm sad that Natalie and family can't make it!!!) I'm not trying to brag or anything, but this is where I will be remembering how GRATEFUL I am for all the blessings in my life! What a treat! Can't wait!


6 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

Very Fun! Maui is awesome. Make sure you do the road to hana. Rusty and I have a great book for Maui. Its called Maui Revealed. You can borrow if you like. Have a blast!

Unknown said...

lucky!!

jrshiner said...

Oh my goodness! Maui is beautiful. Funny enough, Jack and I took Evelyn to Maui last year for a week and we stayed in the Westin!!!! It is a beautiful hotel, you will love it. I have heard wonderful things about the Road to Hannah as well, we only made it half way (hungry baby+ dollar rent a car = 1/2 a trip). Anyway, hope you have a blast.

Stephanie Vogel said...

You are so lucky!! You guys will have so much fun

Stopher and Nicolle said...

finally figured out that you look like Martina McBride. Seriously! you guys could be sisters!

Amy Nielson said...

Looks very nice! I'm jealous.