She looks a bit overwhelmed by it all in this one! haha
Derek put on his Producer/Director hat and was starting to make a video with Jocelyn as the star... I'm sure he'll finish it so I won't say anymore... but that is why she is all dress up!
Ok, so what if I wanted to dress her up for the yard sale!? She'd attract some attention in this lovely number! Just kidding.
1 comment:
wow! that's a lot of frill. hehehe
Jocelyn looks good no matter what she is wearing.
Do you plan on having a yard sale this weekend?
I don't think I ever e-mailed you to let you know that James and I's plan is to stay until April. that is only if I can pass all my classes next semester. we will see. if not, spending another summer in Hawaii is A Ok with me.
Post a Comment