Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where a KiD can be a KiD!


What a blast!!! Jocelyn got to meet Chuck E Cheese himself! Kali got to choose where we would spend our Mommy's Day Out since both daddy's had to work and she chose a great place! Now that Jocelyn's staying awake a little longer it's fun to take her places. Since it was a Saturday it was PACKED! Full of kids, game music, talking, laughter, and fun. Her eyes just couldn't take it all in fast enough. She was checking everything out... Kali got some fun prizes! And as my Fresno girlfriends know, you have to take pictures in the SKETCH OF FAME! It was fun and brought back a LOT of fun memories... I miss you girls! (We use to cram 6 teenage girls into these booths and tried to get every ones face in! It made for a LOT of laughs and great photos!)

Jocelyn, Kali & Krew
I bet you'd like to know what they're all looking at! ...
So would we! hahaha
Me & Shanae Jones

Jocelyn and her #1 fan
Jocelyn was loving it and gave us a THUMBS UP!!!

JoJo loves her fingers... so tasty
Taking a break to count the tickets, eat a salad, and reCHARGE


BLOOpeRs

Yeah, it was exciting to try and get just the kids... boyfriend/girlfriend, and the GiRLs!


Thanks Jones Family for a Fabulous day!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Chuck E Cheese. The Sketch of Fame looks like a lot of fun as well. It's great to have girlfriends to do fun things with.

Shanae said...

I love the sketches!! I am glad you remembered, Aaron and I use to always do those whenever we saw one :) Thanks for making our day so enjoyable!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Nice pics too!

Noelle said...

You guys are so cute! It looked like you guys had more fun than the kids!:)

Ryan n Jess said...

hey, hey, hey
Just checkin out the blog and seeing how the Williams are doing...
Your little one is so, so cute...I would love to hear from you...email or call sometime, I'm sure things are crazy...when does D-Hulk finish?
Are you three going to move to Fresno when finished? Anyways, I hope all is well with you and tell everyone hello!!!
Love jess

Mary Boyd said...

Jocelyn is so beautiful! She has grown so much.

Megan Wilcox said...

I love those sketches...I can't believe how grown up Jocelyn looks!! Time sure flies by huh?