Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hee Hee Hee Giggle Giggle... what a hoot!

Apparently I'm becoming quite the comedian in her lil blue eyes! I love getting her to laugh! She is so good! She loves standing in this lil contraption, playing with the toys and letting mommy do other things every now and then! She has learned how to put the pacifier in her mouth! THANK HEAVENS! She is starting to reach for things, especially bottles. Derek got Jocelyn to laugh for like 2 minutes straight today! IT WAS SO CUTE and of COURSE I ran to get the video camera and it lasted for 2 seconds then died! So, you'll have to take our word for it. It was priceless! She loves her daddy! He is SO silly! Her best buddy!
See... she made you smile too! HA! She is goooood~
She'll be 5 months on Tuesday!
And she's getting hair!!!! YES! Slowly but surely...
Her lil ears... they make me grin.

2 comments:

Hammels said...

SHe is so cute, great smile!

Anonymous said...

I just love her smile