Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

here's 1 picture. hopefully more can come... just of jocelyn! it's funny when you plan on looking one way then see a picture... ha! jocelyn was a cute lil bug!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes.

Jana and Rob said...

You all look very cute!

Janean said...

you and jo look soooo adorable. love it! whats that gangster doing in your picture??

C.C.'s Chronicles said...

First Halloween! Jocelyn has fun parents. Thanks for sharing!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Sooo cute! Love the fact that you all match. Bryce and I didn't dress up but sure looked cute! I'll post some pics later. But Jo Jo sure does make the cutest lady bug!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

I meant to write that MALLORY sure looked cute and that I'll post some pictures of her later. oops

Tristyn said...

hillary the pictures are so cute!! it was so fun to see you two months ago. hope all is well. looks like you are having fun! :0