

Ka'anapali Westin Villas... so nice! It was beautiful in every aspect!

The view from our balcony... Derek snorkeled right out there! and that is also where Jocelyn went into the ocean for the first time, swam in the pool for the first time and had her first Thanksgiving!

This is at the Sheraton where we had our Thanksgiving buffet... so yummy.


This is Laura Harris and Jeff Williams, Derek's siblings, cooking the 40 lb MahiMahi Jeff caught in Maui! It was DELICIOUS! Laura made fabulous fajitas one night... it was a blast with all the tasty dishes

MAHALO NUI LOA, Grammy G! My mom sent Jocelyn this beach tent "dome" for Christmas JUST IN TIME for me to take it! It is SO helpful1 I could enjoy the beach and not worry about her getting sunburnt or sandy! She loved playing with the zipup net! ... as you can see

She loved Maui! I wish she could remember it later in life, but at least we documented the trip, right?! I found this fun swim suit for her! Her lil 2 piece.... she has to live it up now, cause she can't were these later! hahah (can you see she's getting a lil hair in!)




Jeff was bound and determined to get golden brown!

Jocelyn and Grandma Christy! SUCH A CUTE PHOTO! So happy we caught the smile! They had so much fun playing together! She's gonna miss you!!!!

Derek snuck of shot of Laura! ;>

I promise it's not painful... she actually was laughing! She found her toes on this trip and keeps snacking on them1

See, lathering up! WE CAUGHT HIM!

Beautiful pool, ya?!

The boys played a lil water bball! Poor Jeff and Blaise had sore feet after it was all over. I guess Dereks "slipper" wearing pays off!


William found Derek's hat! I think he looks super cute in it!

William loved the fishies! They has an amazing koi pond! They were BIG FISHIES

An elevator shot! On our way to Turkey dinner! The kids are with us! I PROMISE! Jocelyn is in her stroller! :>

Needle point..... a lil "hike" we went on our last day! So beautiful! I love the greenery of Hawaii!

Ray & Christy Corbett
Thank you so very very much for inviting us and letting us join such a wonderful trip! We felt like royalty being pampered in so many ways! It was nice to see Maui and family. * But we did miss having the Hammels to complete the family! NEXT TIME!

Will loved these showers! hahaha So cute!

OPS! forgot to zoom out! but turned out ok... that's my girl!

That's my man!

I love him so!

Check out Jocelyn's crib in the background! I must say she sleeps the best at home... but not too bad there!

PAPA! She loves her daddy! DONT LET GO

You are my sunshine my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are grey

Precious moments

Derek had me put all our initials on his back... there's a slight tan from it! hahaha

Check out that boat!

Signature Hawaii icon

Just the 3 of us! We can make it if we try! :>
Jocelyn is now 5 months old! She's rolling over, sucking on her toes, she has rice cereal for the 2nd time today, she loves standing and being the center of our lives!

STOP....

Lush greenery!

Check out our ride... and the view

Road to Hana .... intro. We didn't drive all the way but enjoyed what we did see.

Will and JoJo watching a lil Toy Story 2, Wall-E, Iron Giant, or Peter Pan!

Her first swim~ she enjoyed it... no crying just amazed i think. So fun to watch her


Maui said a sweet goodbye to us as we left Saturday night. Such a beautiful sunset. Now, you may be wondering what brought about all these photos... as you'll recall our camera died a true death. Santa came a little early and boy did he give us a treat! We got a beautiful camera! I took 437 photos in 1 week! hahah And that's with me deleting some during the week. I love photography and hope to perfect the art and learn all I can. This camera allows for manual settings and so I can someday really manipulate my images. So extactic about this! Thank you, Santa!!!! We promise to repay with photos of Jocleyn!

9 comments:
I am so sad I missed it.... Looks like you guys had a great time, I love all the photos!
looks like you guys had a really fun trip! the pics are adorable! hurray for new cameras!
Oh my goodness!! Fabulous pictures and what a great trip!! I think that's the ultimate thanksgiving right there! You all are so cute and we love to look at your pics. Mallory loves to point out the "baby" in all the pictures! Happy T-day and take care!
I'm so excited for you!!! The new camera will change your life!! (and your blog!! i expect more frequent posts from you!) I love all the pictures you posted!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Thanks again for letting the canucks stay at your place!
FUN!!!! Nice camera. What's this with all you people in Hawaii having super nice cameras? Jocelyn is beautiful and growing up so much. I can't believe I've never seen her and gotten to hold her. Depressing. Come visit Utah! I need to see you guys
Wow! What a fun trip! Jocelyn's getting bigger and cuter still! Welcome back to Oahu!
Derek, Hillary & Jocelyn, what a great time we had with you. You are so fun!! Jocelyn is a delight. Thanks for the wonderful Hawaii memories.....Can't wait to see you all again. Aloha! Mom
LOVE IT!!! SOO FUN! She looks a lot more like the both of you these days, but she actually looks like dereks mom a lot.. have you heard that one yet? what do you think?
I love all the pictures. Thanks Santa for giving Hillary and Derek a camera. I just love seeing all the pictures. It looks like you had an amazing holiday.
Post a Comment