Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Free Professional Photographs!

So my cousin, Amber, told me about this FABULOUS DEAL! First of all, there are different special offers so check them all out, but for all of you with new babies, you can get this deal FOR FREE while they're 3 months or under. I am pushing it to the last few days! But I'm going this week! I wanted her to be a full 3 months! ;D You shall see photos soon. So quick check out this Olan Mills Photography link. The studios are at Macy's or KMart. If you look close at your baby pictures I can guarantee you'll see their name in the corner! Cross your fingers! It'll be hard to pick just 1 picture!

New Baby

Congratulations on your new baby! Olan Mills would like to give you a photography gift that you can treasure forever. Simply complete the short form below and you will instantly receive a coupon for a free portrait package. Please enjoy the addition to your family with one 8x10, two 5x7s and eight wallets, compliments of Olan Mills.

Coupon is valid for babies 3 months and under only.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll keep that in mind.

anelieze castrejon said...

Wish I had a baby to take advantage of this! So yes, Erin and Kyle (did you ever meet him? He's been a friend of mine since high school & I thought it was great when they started going out.) are now engaged & their date is June 6th--D-Day. You know Erin, anything quirky like that she'll do. I'm their matron of honor! That sounds so old. Anyways, I'll pass on your congratulations :) I LOVE Jocelyn! You look like you're having fun playing dress up! lol.