Jocelyn and Kailani! They were friends long before they arrived! Kailani's parents were in the same birthing class as us! So we prepared for them together! Jocelyn is one month older. Isn't Kailani beautiful?! Poor JoJo, she's got mama's pail skin!We had a BLAST at Ashley Brown's baby shower! I'm so excited for her to have her baby girl! There are so many babies coming up! IT'S CRAZY! I need to make a list to prove just how many! So, prego friends tell me your due date/gender in the comment... thanks for participating! xoxox p.s. Ashley is having her baby by THIS WEEKEND! AH! So exciting!
3 comments:
Who's baby is Kailani??
We are due February 12th and its a girl.
Yeah, exciting....yikes, I can't believe its already time for her to be here! I couldn't believe there was any progress when Shimizu checked me, I pretty much feel the same. I just hope she atleast waits until my mom gets here on friday! I'll let you know if we need anything, thanks Hillary
My Dearest Hillary.... First off, I know.... I can't believe that Stace either. That was FAST!!! But whatever, go Stace! Secondly, your baby girl is so stinking beautiful. I love to come to your blog and see pictures and read the updates. Third, I HAVE to made contact with you since leaving Hawaii. Do blog comments count? Okay so maybe that's pathetic but I do miss you!! Maybe you could come out to NY sometime???? I love it here! It's so nice to feel like we are back in civilization, amongst a functional society. You know what I mean. Okay well I miss you and I love you and I hope all is well!! We should probably talk more often hu???
Post a Comment