Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Look-alike-Meter

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph

I've always wanted to do this! Natalie, my sister-in-law did it, and so I am a copycat! I even tried different pictures too and it keeps saying the same thing! hahaha She's a good mix, I guess! We've heard equally that she looks like Derek or me... usually people that know Derek better say she looks like him and when I went home most said she looks like me. It will be fun to see. I just think she's beautiful. I wish I could show you more about how gorgeous she is, but our camera DIED! SO SAD. Derek had this camera on his mission and the battery just croaked. So you would THINK it would be easy to get a replacement but since it's a little older- not such luck. So, Shanae is letting me borrow her old one. But I must be bad luck. The battery needed to be charged and after a day of charging it wasn't ready. haha I DON"T KNOW WHAT I DID! Sorry, you can't see Jocelyn. :D I'm working on it though, I promise! She's still cute. She's cooing more... and fitting into her clothes! We're doing great, just rolling with the punches of life.

Keep smilin :D

2 comments:

.Ang. said...

WOW!!! seriously, what a good looking family!!!

People always told us that Bryile was a good mix and right before Tyken was born i did the comparison and i got the exact same result as you on myheritage! I was looking at it trying to figure out why it didn't give me any percentages and i thought it didn't work. then i read it... EQUALLY!!!

Good luck with the cameras!! can't wait to see more pictures!! I just need to come on over sometime! Seriously! you are 2 doors away...

Hammels said...

Interesting that you kept on using different pics. I wondered if that would make a difference. I tried Jeff W and it was equally with my parents. I thought I tried Derek too, can't remember what it said. Jocelyn must of gotten the best parts from you two, she sure is cute.