1. Where is your cell phone? Who knows these days!!! Diaper bag probably
2. Where is your significant other? Sleeping! He can fall asleep in 2 mins!
3. Your hair color? Bark Brown ;>
4. Your mother? In Bed in Fresno
5. Your father? ZZZZ-in it up
6. Your favorite thing? Napping
7. Your dream last night? Doing the dishes, figuring out how to get some cash... it was a contest WEIRD! You'd think I was prego the dreams I keep havin are WEIRD.
8. Your dream/goal? To be healthy and happy
9. The room you're in? My bedroom
10.Your hobby? Making headbands for Jocelyn
11. Your fear? Hawaiian Cockroaches!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? HMM!?!? On the mainland, in a home with another little one... and maybe prego with the 3rd. WOW!
13. Where were you last night? Here at home. I'm a hermit
14. What you're not ? Sleepy
15. One of your wish-list items? To have a new camera and be an amazing photographer!
16. Where you grew up? FresNO California
17. The last thing you ate? How about drank... Ovaltine!
18. What are you wearing? Pink nightgown/comfy dress
19. Your TV? Needs a digital box thing so we can watch tv next year
20. Your pet? None yet...
21. Your computer? Handy
22. Your mood? Stressed out
23. Missing someone? Family!
24. Your car? Is getting work done tomorrow! Nissan Sentra- is costing us a bit EXTRA
25. Something you're not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? Right now, FOODLAND
27. Your summer? Happy with an adorable addition!
28. Love someone? SomeoneS!
29. Your favorite color? Ruby Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? 2 hours ago when Jocelyn was making funny faces at us.
31. Last time you cried? Today ... like all of today jk
I pass the "I Love Your Blog Award!!" to:
Angie
Ashley Brown
Ashlyn

2 comments:
That picture with Derek and Jocelyn is so precious!
Thanks for all the nice comments, I am feeling good, I went back to school this week and I feel fine, although I think I'm going to need to start napping a little more! ;) And I started reading the Baby Wise Book, I guess I better read fast so I can start sleeping more at night! Thanks again for letting me borrow it.
Post a Comment