



Jocelyn had her 4 month check up yesterday! She was 13.4 lbs and 25 inches long! She's a 2 footer! She is healthy but wasn't so happy about getting 2 shots! She was ok on the first on, she whimpered but was ok after 5 second. The second shot, on the other hand, she was NOT happy! She turned Valentine red and was screamin! The nurse felt bad! You could tell she was a little surprised! But after 5 minutes of crying she was ok! She has been pretty sleepy ever since. I like cuddling with her when she's tired!
Sorry I don't have an operating camera! SOOooo I'm living off of my dear friends!
We had a FHE Halloween Party for our building and the one across from us. It was super fun! The ladies that planned and executed everything did an AMAZING job!!!! I will steal their photos and post them here soon... of none other than Jocelyn the Ladybug! She did so well in the costume! But after an hour or a little less she was done. Just enough time to get some photos! She's our little pride and joy
5 comments:
Hillary your little girl looks so cute! and my little girl is going to be a lady bug for halloween too! small world! I hate immunizations every time I end up crying right along with my daughter!
what a fun night out! i cant wait to see the halloween party pics! how fun that someone put together a party in the building!
The first picture is SO cute with the two of you!! You should ask if the nurses will give Jocelyn's shots at the same time if there's only two next time. It's a lot less repetitive.
Wow, four months already. She is so cute. I just want her to stay little forever.
The Halloween party sounds like a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing pictures soon.
Look at that smile. Thats great, she is getting so big. Fun to see new pics of her. Wish we could see you guys more often.
Post a Comment