Saturday, May 31, 2008

8 months down - 1 to go


ALfaLfa! Derek sure knows how to keep me laughin! He did his hair a little different than normal. AND he actually left the house this way! He went to work... he knows how to keep life fun!

35 Weeks. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
Meet Myrtle - she's for sale! Derek has loved havin this Jeep around! It's pretty fun! Just look at it!

$900 obo contact Derek if you're interested in a SWEET RIDE!
manual - roof rack - 4x4
RUNS LIKE A CHAMP

5 comments:

Hammels said...

Hill, you look good. A couple more weeks and she will be here! We should coordinate delivery days:)
Derek.... the hair... has to go!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Hey Hillary! We miss you. You seriously look gorgeous. I can't believe little girl is almost here. WHat's her name going to be again? I forgot. Let me know... can't wait!!!! :)

Noelle said...

Derrick you look HOT! You too Hillary . :P

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe I like the car advertisement tide into the blog. You look so beautiful Hillary. I can't wait til you have your baby.

Erin said...

i love how you said "derek really knows how to keep life fun" but changing his hair to dwight from the office style! so funny. so lately i have been hearing princess movies oh so loud and derek singing oh so loud in the bathroom. james and i always giggle! she is almost here and you look so sexy!