Sunday, May 11, 2008

32 weeks


Here is my wedding ring filler since my fingers are swollen
it's fun to try different styles :)
Sorry, I had to take it myself... going to church

Ok, I know I just showed my feet, but this was the worst yet...
(a little sun-kissed too)

My toes barely touched the floor when I was standing! AH!
(That's why I've got them up on the table)

3 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

Hey Hillary - this is Amy (Kland) Nielson. I found your blog during one of my "blog stalking" times! :) I hope thats ok. I'm a little obsessive. Congrats on the baby coming. Very exciting!! Being a mom is wonderful. I can empathize with the swelling. I was pretty bad too but luckily I didn't have diabetes. Thank goodness it will come to an end when your sweet little girl comes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Hilary! That looks so painful! Hopefully this baby is just testing out the capacity of your body and your pregnancies from now on will be less stressful and painful for you!

Erin said...

love the cankles! you are such a cute prego person!