
-SNEAK PEAK-
Brought to you by My Dear Mother
So, I had this vision of the bedding I wanted. I looked high and low and NO ONE had anything like it! SO, my magical mother said, "I can make it for you!" So we've looked online for fabric and she has impressed me beyond belief! She found all this great fabric! Just wait til you see the rest of it! THERE'S so much more! AND to top it off with a cherry, she mentions that she's almost done with all of the bedding. I swear she just got the fabric 2 weeks ago! She's amazing me more and more! SO, here is a taste of our creation. I had a vision and she brought it to life! I can't help but love it! YAY... we just hope that our lil girl can sleep at night instead of staring at the bold print! hahah I'm sure she'll love it too!
Here is my understatement: THANKS MOM!
Talk about a mother's day gift. This should be reversed!
What a superGRANDmom! ;)
xoxox
loves&hugs
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE it! Your mom is good! Can I order one?! =P
What an amazing pattern. I love your Idea and I love how your mom was able to make it come true. That is amazing. I LOVE IT!
So cute! Good job Hillary's mom.
oh my gosh! soooooo freakin adorable! your mommy did a fabulous job!
wow she's amazing! i'm excited to see the rest!
Post a Comment