"Hello, my name is Hillary Williams, and I have an addiction."
When I was a nanny, Tessa had the Gilmore Girls series in here collection of DVD's and I tried watching them and I COULD NOT DO IT! They talk so fast to eachother and they're way too witty! It's just not realistic! haha So I would tease her about her love for this TV Show! Now I find myself, with no cable; with only 10 channels to choose from and I am rushing home at 5pm to watch ..."the next episode!" Derek faught it for a while, trying to watch sports during this time, but I believe he finally understands that this is the ONLY show I "need" to see. haha I can't believe I'm confessing this!
And now for my invitation: thanks to ROSE BRADFIELD, I hope to start watching this from start to finish, because I feel like I'm missing out on so many points of importance! Any and all who are interested, let's watch these ladies lives. Let's start tonight and pop the corn! My place. Let me know if you're interested :) And if no one else is intersted, you BET I'll watch it by myself! So please, don't disturbe. ;>
loves&hugs
HiLLmore the girl



5 comments:
You are hilarious! I thought the same exact thing. Then when you watch it because we only have select channels you get hooked! Have fun HILLmore.
confession time: I love the gilmore girls too. We had to get rid of our TV because I wasn't doing the things I needed to be doing. now I watch way to much tv online. hehehe
I want to watch them with you. Let me know when and I'll bring the popcorn.
You're not as bad as I was!!! I netflicked the entire seasons! That's called addiction! After watching Gilmore Girls, now I'm into watching old movies and finding good books. I just watched "Mr. Deeds goes to town". Originals movies are usually pretty good!
great great show! james and my dad hates it because they never stop talking. but my mom and i used to watch it together all the time!
Are you kidding?! You should never be ashamed of watching Gilmore Girls! I LOVE that show! I want to one day own the series! I try to watch them at 5pm too but sometimes I miss it. When I do, David lets me because I've been at work all day. I want to watch the whole thing because I have holes I need to fill about some of the stuff that was going on! Have fun watching it!
Post a Comment