Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Blast from Derek's Accounting Past

Hello all~
Here is a love letter from Derek, Monday November 20th, 2006. This is while we were engaged and soon to be married. Please enjoy!!!! ;)
______________________________________


Subject: my love for you in accounting terms>ps your sooo hot
From: derek williams (derekldswilliams@hotmail.com)
Sent:
Mon 11/20/06 2:13 PM
To: vl85_03@hotmail.com
Hillary, this is your future eternal Husband.
I just wanted to let you know
how precious you are to me. You're my eternal Asset.
Even though we might have
some liabilities, our owners equity will always be
greater than our short
and long term liabilities. I can't wait for the child
expenses we'll share
together, even though it'll be tough, I believe if we
never let spiritual
things be our opportunities cost, we shall have many
family interest
transactions. If we live right, we can expect to look
back at our
expenditures and know that we had excellent book value
per share. When we
leave this market to a better place we can hope to
leave behind huge
capital contributions that our children's retained
earnings may be
secured. I love you like revenues off low costs of sale.
Your love keeps me
going like investors investing in term bonds.

Don't ever bankrupt me, I'll give you love wages
everyday.

Your my eternal long-term investment,
Love Derek

4 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

well, you are certainly brave to still have married him. as an accountant i might puke if i got that...lol. it's cute. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That is so precious. You two are so cute.

Noelle said...

Did he get that from somewhere or was it all him? That's hilarious but cute and the same time.

Leah Remillet said...

Very Clever! It's so fun finding this kinda stuff. I'm finding some good stuff as I pack!