Friday, May 2, 2008

Double Chin=Double Kankle



See those two creases? When I'm standing it makes a roll and that's
what made me think of a double chin but on my ankle! haha

My left is worse than the right... but now they're both bad

Elephantitis of the feet...
This last picture is about the only photo I could find that
I'd taken of my feet prepregnancy.
It's just not something you usually photograph!
But I can't believe how swollen my feet get!
Derek loves poking them to see just how deep-a-dent he can get.
I can't fit any shoe except my slippers/flipflops! BUT as stated before...
OH THE JOYS! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinda of crazy but I find feet fascinating. Thanks for sharing your feet story. James commented to me that he liked how you would just laugh at it. We hear too many pregnant women complain and complain and never say anything wonderful about Pregnancy. It must be difficult but we really appreciate your attitude towards the whole process. When we get to Heaven we can ask Heavenly Mother why in the world did women have to go through so many crazy things while pregnant.

Logan and Heidi said...

wow... that looks so uncomfortable...can't wait! :) Hey your almost there!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Oooohhh... Hill. That's no fun! At least you've got a sense of humor about it! I cried when my shoes started getting a little tight... among other weird changes with my preggo body. Hang in there! You're feet will be back to normal before you know it!

Melissa said...

Ouch!! I feel your pain sister. When I was pregnant my feet and legs looked just like yours. Chad would push on them and the indent would stay for like a half hour. I wondered if I would ever see my ankles again.

But, don't worry the swelling went down so fast and my ankles were practically back to normal within a week. :)

GiGi--Grandma said...

After walking all over Israel and Egypt, my ankles look like yours, Hillary!