Monday, May 5, 2008

IRON MAN

Check out where my husband took me for date night! :D
It was nice to go to a REAL movie theatre! Not a run down one.
Although, now that the Laie Theatre is closed down, I know it will be missed.
I have to say, if the man in your life wants to see this movie,
GO!
You'll actually enjoy it too! I sure did!

5 comments:

Keiko said...

I didn't know Laie Theatre is closed now! I hope PCC allow IMax Theatre to do regular movies after the hour! I too enjoyed the movie, by the way. Jared only care to go to the theatre if comic related movies are at the theatre.

Noelle said...

That's good to know that you enjoyed it too. So I guess I shouldn't put up much of a fight anymore huh?

Hillaryous said...

Yeah, the theatre closed 1-2 weeks ago now! CRAZY! That's a great idea about the IMAX HOPEFULLY they would do that! Tell Jared the movie is all comics come to life!

Noelle, that is exactly my point! :) No need to fight it! Sure it's totally an action movie, but not as painful as THE HULK or something! hahaha I even likes transformers! Either they're making better action movies on behalf of the women taken to them, or I'm just adjusting to a whole new relm of entertainment... ;)

THE SAWYER FAM said...

I glad you told me you enjoyed it cause Bryce really wants to go see it and I'm not into the whole comic movie thing! But if you liked and could sit through it all pregnant and a baby on your bladder, then I'm sure I could survive it!

Janean said...

i know i know.. youre super busy.. but check my blog!