Tuesday, December 30, 2008

sweet six-teeny

Jocelyn just had her half birthday on Christmas day! We can't believe she's 6 months old. It's been so fun! The cashier at Foodland was asking about her and warned me how time flies and I had a minnie panic attack! I had a flash of her future and skipped to her first day of school, then her crushes on boys, then make-up, bra shopping (sorry! don't ask where that fit into everything!), then driving, dating, high school, kissing, efy, graduation, moving out, college, getting engaged, and MARRIED?! I just died in 3 seconds flat! I want to relish every second! Oh how I want to pin down the minutes! I don't want time to fly by! ... I have a bad feeling I'm going to be a worry wart of a mother!
Look how darling she is! I just LOVE this outfit! This is a sneak peak of her Christmas gifts... OPPS!

She really does look like Derek...




Sitting up, rolling around, starting to eat FOOD! See, this is how it starts!
Can you see the zzzz's popping out of her eyes! She is sleepy! She love having the banket on her face, a pacifier, dark, and nuzzles.


Fun blocks from Loli & Popps!

Crawling?!? Not yet! But she's thinkin about it. I am NOT ready for her to be mobil!

My heart melts everytime...


"I'm a big kid now"

HAHAHA Jocelyn helped me do laundry! She had a fun ride too!

Tasty...
This lovely bow from Auntie Heidi and Afton! I LOVE IT! She stitched it with felt! RED... I love it
Yup, I painted her toes. RED... of course~ for Christmas! At first I thought she had Daddy's toes, but I don't know. She just might get my sausage link toesies.

She ALWAYS twists her legs together! Often times along with a crunch! Great workout. She likes to eat, eat, eat, formula and more formula!
CHECK OUT THIS lil Gecko in our tub! I threw a bobby pin in there so you could see just how small he was! Unbelievable!

Just in time for me to sing Christmas Carols... Noelle, Noelle... Noelle, NOELLE! She came back to Hawaii for her sister's wedding and I got to babysit her darling nephew. It was so fun! Noelle is such a cute lil mama! *I love how Kali looks so perfect in the picture!


I was at the Carter Outlets with Ashlyn right after Halloween and we saw this on sale! It's a costume, but it doubles as pjs or a nice warm outfit! I couldn't pass it up! We love our BabyGirlJocelyn!
She had her 6 month appointment and ... she only gained 7 oz this last 2 months! She's 13 lbs. and 11 oz. 64.5 cm long. She's in the 10% for weight and 50% for height. I swear to you we are feeding her! Formula and cereal! It must be all of her crunches that just shed the calories. So he gave us a higher calorie formula to boast her intake and we're going to introduce veggies now. He wasn't terribly concerned but we are going back in a month to have a weight check. He asked me to talk to our family to find out what my weight and Derek's weight were like when we were her age. Also other family members patterns. So, my dear family... have any 411 for us? If so, please comment or email me. Mahalo!


Skinvaders. Vampire bugs. Mosquitoes.
Jocelyn got a couple bites and I asked Doctor Sutherland what he recommended I do... he has a trick and I want to share it with you. Vanilla Bean. Whether isn't vanilla lotion or vanilla extract deluted with water in a spray bottle, just put it on babies or yourself, and apparently they are turned away! I would have never guessed! I will try it. Hope it works.

Another helpful hint from my Local friends (thanks Shanae) ... to kill cockroaches put DISH SOAP in a spray bottle, delute it with water and squirt those suckers! It kills them in seconds! I like it better than raid... whatever I spray wont have harsh chemicals! Just soap.

Well, that's it for today. Until next time- on LOCAL TIPS TO SAVE YOU IN PARADISE

Loves&Hugs

3 comments:

Hammels said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas, sure we could of seen you all. Jocelyn looks great! If it helps, I was a small baby. My mom has my stats in my baby book and I remember thinking that Kat was huge in comparison to me as a baby. And Kat was just average. It could very well be a Williams thing. Don't worry she will get big soon enough...

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by the mini panick attack thing. I have those every once in awhile and Paisley's only two months. Its scary to think about all the things they are going to be able to do. When I was looking for a baby book while I was pregnant, the one I found went all the way through the firt five years and at the end has a spot for the first day of school picture and I seriously almost cried! Hopefully it gets easier as they grow up.

Shanae said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of Jocelyn in the green outfit with the hat, ADORABLE!!!!