Jocelyn and Krew were TOTALLY flirting at Ashlyn's shower... they had their own private area where they could check eachother out! haha They were smiling, giggling, laughing, Krew was HAPPY! He hasn't been feeling well these last few days, but Jocelyn worked her charm! It was so cute to watch them! I should have got a video clip! SORRY! These photos are really blurry cause they were moving to much! My bad. I would have tried to fix the camera, but didn't wanna miss the moment! There were a few times that Krew would put his fingers in Jocelyn's mouth and she liked it... she wanted to see if she liked him! It was so funny! Jana, Shanae and I were just dying laughing. Krew is 8 months and Jocelyn 5... just 3 months apart! We have a huntch these photos will be very valuable when he returns from his mission! Hee hee We're not arranging anything, oh no!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
She's flirting already!
Jocelyn and Krew were TOTALLY flirting at Ashlyn's shower... they had their own private area where they could check eachother out! haha They were smiling, giggling, laughing, Krew was HAPPY! He hasn't been feeling well these last few days, but Jocelyn worked her charm! It was so cute to watch them! I should have got a video clip! SORRY! These photos are really blurry cause they were moving to much! My bad. I would have tried to fix the camera, but didn't wanna miss the moment! There were a few times that Krew would put his fingers in Jocelyn's mouth and she liked it... she wanted to see if she liked him! It was so funny! Jana, Shanae and I were just dying laughing. Krew is 8 months and Jocelyn 5... just 3 months apart! We have a huntch these photos will be very valuable when he returns from his mission! Hee hee We're not arranging anything, oh no!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are toooo CUTE!!! I approve :) I can't wait to show them this when they are older!
i don't know how I missed this!!
Post a Comment