Mele Kalikimaka!!!!


We wish you a Merry Kissmas & a Happy Rootbeer!

It was so fun to meet Henry Platt! He's just darling! Katrina looks amazing! Gordon's already a fabulous papa too! This is the start of a wonderful family! Congrats you guys! So sad we won't get to watch him grow up, but we'll have to come visit once we get back on the mainland! xoxox

A cool moon... I didn't quite campure it, but you get the idea...

THANKS TO THE FLOOD... the bugs came running for shelter. This monster was crept through our window! I DIED! I could have sworn he was like 3 inches, but this is just one thing I will NOT miss when we leave Hawaii!

Angie and Tyken through the screen door... He's so happy!

Scott Bigler holding Jocelyn before they departed, Mike Wynes, and Derek chatting it up

Auntie Ashlyn, we miss you already! COME BACK! Jocelyn saying her goodbyes... she can't wait to meet her friend Aubrey next summer!

She's starting to sit up on her own...

Thank goodness for flashes on cameras... these photos where taken candlelit due to a power outtage on Derek's bday! They had fun in the rain and came in for some icecream cake! Yumm-o

Brylie and Jocelyn playing! She's so entertaining!

More friends to help celebrate

Krew and Jocelyn cuddling up in the romantic lighting

Earlier that morning Jocelyn was giving Daddy extra loves & hugs since it was his birthday!

His favorite place to eat lunch! Papa Ole's! He LOVED it!

I love this cute little number from Auntie Natalie!!!! She can almost fit it! :>
Here she's almost 6 months and she still fits in 3 months!


I SAW THE SIGN! E building came to wish him the best, sing for him, and give Uncle Derek squeezes!

Kaiya babysitting Jocelyn...
I love how these girls want to spend so much time with " cute baby Jocelyn!"
I just need a picture of Lili with her now!

A new USC hat

Rechargable batteries and a camera case

Charcoal church pants

and one cute baby girl!

... just ANOTHER super cute outfit from Auntie Tessa!!!! Mahalo! I love it!

Our Little Lady
6 comments:
Happy belated birthday!!
Looks like a fun birthday for Derek. I love all Jocelyn's cute outfits, especially that cute green dress. :) Where do you get all her cute hair bows? Did you say that you make them? I've been looking for some for our little girl.
chad loves papa ole's too!
happy bday to derek!
i think it's funny that we happened to not make it in to any of those pictures even though we were there for the party and putting up the sign. I was probably cahsing kaiya around or something! lol!
Happy Birthday Derek!
tell derek happy birthday from us!
i saw the cutest ladybug blankets at target the other day and thought of you!
Glad Derek had a great birthday! Cute pics, she is so cute in that green dress.
Post a Comment