Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cheekies

"Does a body good!"
........ just one of the pros to not being able to breastfeed! She can feed herself!
4 oz away keeps the doctor away~
"Rice cereal now, please!"
"YES! ME I'M READY! STRAPPED IN READY FOR THE GOODS!"
She's growing up... too fast
I LOVE CANADIAN CHOCOLATE! Ok. Their KitKat's are SO much better than ours! HOW?!?
We had Angie's family stay at our place for a couple days during our Thanksgiving in Maui, and they rewarded us with some yummy northern treats!
"Did I just see Rudolf?"
HER hobby... standing and bouncing in this heaven sent contraption!
Please note our lovely Christmas tree! :>
I love those CHEEKIES

She fell asleep in my arms while we were being home taught... ha! She was pooped.
I love it when she's all cuddly!

7 comments:

.Ang. said...

Now you know what I mean when I go on an on about missing Canadian Chocolate!

:)

I'm loving all these new posts!!! mostly for the pictures!! Jocelyn is SO cute!! She just looks like such a riot!! always smiling and giggling!!!

SHE IS SO CUTE! I love her!

See you tomorrow!

Noelle said...

These pictures are SO cute! Look at her blue eyes!! I'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

cute pictures!! I LOVE Canadian chocolate too!! Yum!! Makes me want some now! If you ever go up to Canada, you gotta try their ketchup chips! unless you don't like ketchup!! She is so adorable! I love your Christmas tree! very creative!

Cody and Kylie said...

that girl is so photogenic! like mother like daughter. she is so cute! i cannot believe how fast she is growing up and how smart she is! hope all is well! love ya hil!

jrshiner said...

Hill, I can't believe how big she is, she looks just precious.

Harrison and Christine said...

Hillary, she is SO adorable!!

Judy Takahashi said...

Hey Hillary and Derek and Jocelyn,
I was chcking to see if any one else at TVA had pictures of the flooding and just loved what you had blogged, got carried away with your blog and then discovered that you posted pictures of the Canadian chocolate and felt the need to express my thanks.

This is Angie's mom. Just wanted to thank you for sharing your home with us over Thanksgiving. We were so thankful for your generosity and kindness. We felt privileged to be able to stay in your home and were grateful to be so close to Angie and her family.

Brylie and I cooked cornbread together in your kitchen one morning. My husband baked some delicious salmon in your oven in the evening. While I baked the rest of the meal in Angie's oven. We are so grateful we could just be two doors down.

Anyway, we loved being in your little home. You've done an amazing job transforming your TVA apartment into a beautiful, homey place where the spirit is present. I loved reading the verses of scripture that were placed strategically as inspiration to help keep the eternal perspective. It truly warmed my heart to know how your little family are striving for the good things in life.

I wish I could express myself better. Being in your home was another a heartwarming experience in Hawaii for me. We really enjoyed the notes you left for us they made us feel so welcome and gave us a good laugh. I'm so grateful you are Angie and Mike's neighbors.

PS I think your little daughter is a beauty.

Lots of love,
Judy Takahashi