Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kung Foo Panda ... but cuter

Check out this lil get up! Melissa & Kaiya Crosby gave Jocelyn these super cute shoes! AREN'T THEY DARLING! And I'm sorry, I'm not POSITIVE which wonderful friend of mine gave her this outfit that just HAPPENED to match! Tessa-probably! Its so cute!
This was her first time in shoes, actually, the post below was the day after... I believe.

She could leave her bows alone for so long, JUST NOW she's starting to play, pull, and suck on them, but she can NOT handle shoes... apparently! Which STINKS because she has a LOT of cute shoes! She always manages to get her socks off so it should be no surprise, I GUESS. But you'd think with the ankle strap it would be an obstacle! Clearly Jocelyn loves the challenge! She can push them off in a minute! So for now, no more shoe buying... hopefully someday soon!
Chomping away!
Notice the panda... matching - matching


1 comment:

tessa said...

yea!!! the panda outfit was from me. :) she looks beautiful in it, just like i knew she would!