I'm sorry this is so late! But I had to steal the photos from Katrina! So, I am happy to announce Katrina just had her baby boy Tuesday, December 9th at 2am! Henry Platt has arrived! He is so cute!!! (from the cell photo I saw) He was 8lbs & 21 inches- she had to have a c-section so I hope to go visit them Thursday! So happy for them!


Ashlyn Bigler, Katrina Platt, and me...
I am SO SAD that 2 of my best friends are leaving this month!
I will miss these ladies so much!
We've had such a great time! Best of wishes... I love you girls!
I am SO SAD that 2 of my best friends are leaving this month!
I will miss these ladies so much!
We've had such a great time! Best of wishes... I love you girls!

Ashlyn made these YUMMY and dang cute Frog cupcakes! That's right... funfetti cake, with marshmallows, chocolate chips, frosting, and fruit roll ups. Ha! So clever!
We were going for green and blue and FROGGIES if you didn't notice.
We had artichoke heart dip, THANKS NATALIE FOR THE RECIPE everone loves it, homemade guacamole & homemade salsa, THANK YOU SHANAE... I've decided fress is the best, chips, cupcakes, and MARGARITAS... virgin of course!
We were going for green and blue and FROGGIES if you didn't notice.We had artichoke heart dip, THANKS NATALIE FOR THE RECIPE everone loves it, homemade guacamole & homemade salsa, THANK YOU SHANAE... I've decided fress is the best, chips, cupcakes, and MARGARITAS... virgin of course!




1 comment:
how fun that he is here! what cute cupcakes
Post a Comment