
Derek & I received this game as a gift recently and was shocked to find out that Derek had never played before! So, of course, I told him we needed to. He likes a game K-dice on the internet and Risk, so I figured this would be right up his alley. We played it and he LOVES IT.
I have also found a sweet spot for it~ we've been playing quite often
and today we played with Andrew and Christina. SO MUCH FUN.
Now, I didn't win either of the 2 rounds, but at the end of round 2 I was going for either my 2's or 4 of a kind. I had closed out my Yahtzee previously, because it didn't look like I would get it.
You get 3 rolls each turn- and on this turn, on my first roll i got all five 6's!
THAT IS THE HIGHEST YAHTZEE POSSIBLE!
But on the first ROLL?!? WHAT?! It was amazing to say the least!
We all couldn't believe our eyes!
So, let me know if you can match that one of these days! :D
4 comments:
pretty amazing ... and I just saw your comment on our blog and yes we still need you :)
probably from 7 'til 11 ish. Addi will be in bed already, and Gwen goes down around 9. I'll call you with details.
Thanks!!
We love Yahtzee too. Let's play sometime. We keep an electronic hand-held Yahtzee in the bathroom for those special visits.
oh, that's impressive. i love that game!!
can we play yahtzee again? it was fun!!!!!!
Post a Comment