Saturday, March 7, 2009

OUCH....



R.I.C.E
Jocelyn helped Daddy feel better! She made sure the ice was cold enough...


Can you take a guess which ankle is sprained? HMMM It's a toughy! This is the day of...
Thanks, Doc! Derek got a new leg! A prosthetic! jk Ok, so it's just a sock and a brace! 
But it practically looks fake
The beauty mark of 1 week! Looks like I beat up his foot or something! 
It makes me so sad! OUCHY! 
YIKES!
The badge of a balla.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

all i can say is "ouch". Hope you get better soon.

Gordon and Katrina said...

Oww! That looks soooo painful. I hope that feels better soon. Hillary, I still need to email you. Sorry I am very slow.

Hammels said...

Oh little Derek got hurt... so sad. Jocelyn is such a cutie, when are you guys coming back so we can get her with the cousins?

Melissa said...

ouch ! seriously how did THAT happen?

Janean said...

that sucks. looks painful, but i watched the video and couldnt help but laugh. u guys have not changed one bit. and i miss u!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

seriously, warn me if you're going to post nasty stuff like this!

Ryan and Megan said...

Hillary! I love your new heading, you guys all look like supermodels, but why would that surprise me? HOTTIES!! Love ya- miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Derek. That is one bad sprain. Thanks for going to the dr. So cute to see Jojo helping her daddy! Love those videos! keep 'em comin!!! Grammy

The Misers said...

Hill sorry I didn't call on your birthday! I think I might have been in the Labor and Delivery with another fake labor,haha. Anyway, you and your family are beautiful and I hope Abby is just as pretty as Jojo! Love you!
Liz

Leah said...

Youch! Hope he recovers quick!! Happy Belated Birthday Hill!!! Hope you had a great day!!! We miss ou guys. Jocelyn is beautiful... love seeing the updates!