"Happy 24th Birthday, Hillary!" Thanks E peeps!
Kaala Tafa 1, Shanae Jones 2, me 1, Angie Wynes Takahashi 2, Melissa Crosby 1, & Kim Howard 2.5
For my birthday these ladies took me out on the TOWN! We went down to Honolulu and had a fun Momma's Night Out! We went to Ala Moana Mall and window shopped, ate yummy Thai food: Spring rolls & mango sticky rice! YUMMM Then we went to Sephora to get make overs and play with their make-up! Then a few other fun stores! Thanks ladies for so much fun!



[sorry, but these pictures are for my mom & dad. they wanted to see ME. so moving on... ]
My birthday was filled with exciting cards, comments, birthday wishes, calls, and much more! Thank you to all that remembered me and to those who didn't DON'T worry! I love you still ;> hee hee
Derek let me sleep in, found a fun card, & got me ... Twilight the movie! Along with Word Play, another movie! SO AWESOME! Because Twilight didn't come out for another week I was pampered with not having to hunt it down! It arrived at my place THE DAY it was released! Such a treat! ... Breif explanation. I didn't read the Twilight saga. I went to our little Book Club and listened to them talk about vampires and just rolled my eyes. HA. Sorry lady loves, I just didn't get it. I am NOT a reader! It's horrible! But we went for Angie's birthday in November to see the movie and (since it requires little effort and less time) I wanted to see the movie and find out what all the fuss was about. So. I loved it! no... i LOVED it! It was grrrrreat! I loved the feeling I experienced as I watche it. Then a month couple months later they showed the movie on campus for free so we went. And AGAIN, I loved it. So, I was easily persuaded by Angie to read them. I wanted to have the feeling again. The love. The twitterpated feeling! Angie owned all three books and I just finished the last one! 
MY MOM HAS TO SIT DOWN NOW! She can't believe it. BREATH, Mom, BREATH! hahaha I really don't read. Each book is 500 pages or more! I read the first was in 2 days? I believe. The second in 24 hours! The third I paced myself. I realized that there were things like laundry, dishes, and dinner that I needed to feel my free time with. So the 3rd & 4th I took my time. I also wanted to drag it out. I didn't want it to end. I heard that some people didn't like the ending & I sure did! I cried! I laughed! I loved the experience! Thank you Angie, for letting me read the books!! Thank you Derek, for the movie!
Now I can watch it over and over and over!!!
March 12th brought another great gift! Brian & Astrid Williams came to visit!
We hadn't seen them since we got married (2 years ago)! And, because they live in Washington, I had only met them 2 other times! While we were dating & at the wedding! So it was so nice to get to know them both better! And OF COURSE for Jocelyn! We had a blast! Here are some photos... a highlight reel, if you will! :>

Derek's new shirt... so handsome!
Derek is way to clever! HAHAHA He was feeding her Cheerios in the most occupying way! We were making sure she was entertained! Brian & Astrid were impressed with how well she did.

Nessie -jk
Then, BYU-Hawaii Seasider's basketball games! 2 of them! We finally agreed to go since Astrid wanted to go SOO BAD! She didn't wanna miss the big games! jk!



After the 2 wins, Derek & I went and saw the last game. BYU Hawaii lost by 1 point in the last 40 seconds!! SO SAD! So close to the Championship!




Bellows Beach... I'm tellin ya, it's a must see! Too bad a storm had just passed through so it wasn't as clear and clean as normal :(





6 comments:
WOW! Looks like you all had a fab time. Jocelyn seems to have the cutest personality and so easy going!!!
Glad that dad and Astrid had a great time, looks like you were sure busy!
I love love your haircut. You look great with bangs! Looks like your b-day was a lot of fun... Wish I could've been there!
So many cute pictures!!! I just want you to know that I still love you even if you did cross over the the "Twilight" readers club :)Love ya :)
LOL!! That was the longest photo log ever...try a slide show! lol... I AM SOOO glad you finally read the books, joined the cult, etc...just one thing: Edward's mine!
i'll see you very soon! you going to be around?! you always leave when i'm there! i can't wait to see you. and that little doll of yours! she is SO cute!
Jocelyn has such a cute Easter dress! Astrid has good taste. Grammy
holy post! i loove your hair and it's getting so super long! glad to see you had such a great birthday!
Post a Comment