Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pearl Harbor- U.S.S. Missouri


Mess Hall
This is for Granny B
This is for Great-Grandpa Brown who had to sleep on one of these a while back... 
games

The Fallen 
So sad! & so grateful for their service & sacrifice for us! God Bless America
CaptN's room
el Bano
Hallway
watch your step...
our fabulous tour guide :>
"I see that your baby's wearing blue, is that a little boy?" hahaha um, no. Dress, flowers, ... BOW!

Jocelyn take the wheel
Daddy's gun show!
QT
(Derek served his mission in St. Louis Missouri)
JoJo's first bus ride... I'm sure she'll remember it too 



that's a MISSEL! YIKES!

Pearl Harbor

2 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Isn't funny how you can dress your baby in the girliest outfit but yet some people still ask if it's a boy? I'm baffled. Cute pics. I can tell JoJo's got some proud parents! =P

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Oh... I meant to put GRAND parents! Oops!