


She's so much fun. Still no teeth IN but they are visibly on their way! She's getting better and better at balancing. She'll just hold on to my clothes (at the leg) and walk with me. Crawling is a sport... it surprises me how fast she is right behind me and I have to watch my step! She's dancing to music! She shakes her head left and right and puts one hand out and shakes her whole arm! I'll video it! Shanae took this pictures on this bike trail that we went for a walk along. It was such a nice day! LOVED being in the sun! YAY! Spring is coming!
Love to all! More exciting news, about where Derek will take us for his Internship for the summer, soon! Can't believe this is suppose to be out last year here! It's 1/4 over!!!!! Gotta soak it up fast! xoxox
5 comments:
1 year left? It will go quick. You and Jocelyn are so cute!
what a cute pic of you and jojo!
The pictures are amazing. And Jojo looks like you. I can't wait to hear about Derek's internship.
I love that last picture of you two! Can't wait to hear where you guys go!
Cute pictures. Jocelyn is growing so fast! We miss you!
Post a Comment