Friday, March 6, 2009

Which would YOU wear?

ALOHA !

So if you were the Iosepa Cup Champion of the BYU-Hawaii Intramurals team and you were going to win a shirt, which design would you want on the back of your white t-shirt? 

VOTE!

#1
#2
#3

#4


#5: None of thee above! 
(which means Hillary- go back to the drawing board and do better)

*** I didn't create this design alone! I had some help "from my man Devin" ***
 (any Newsies fans here?)

8 comments:

Erin said...

#3 - why didnt we get those last year? did aaron create those?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Erin I think #3 is the best.

Stephanie Vogel said...

#2

Hillaryous said...

Kaala referred me to Coach Mike and he wanted to make the shirts a lot better than last year.

I was working on it, and talked to my friend Devin Northrup asking him about Photoshop and he showed me this which he had done for something else. The colors were different and there was a BYUHawaii logo. I LOVED IT so I asked if I could use it and tweak it a bit. He said yes and so I just edited his creation. I wish I could take full credit BUT I can't.

Thanks for voting! ;>

Janean said...

numero dos. I really like the high contrast between red and blue. Love it! good work sis.

Melissa said...

#2 and #3 are my votes. good job!

Kim's just sayin' said...

me gusta numero 3! def. an upgrade from previous shirts!

Jana and Rob said...

Number 3! Nice work.