Friday, March 6, 2009

SHOW GiRLS rated G


hee hee


This is the newest way she folds her legs! She does it ALL the time! When her diaper is changed, clothes changed, eating, sleeping, and it is HARD to unlock! So funny!



Jocelyn was just bein a cute lil bug.

PARTY GUESTS! 



Thanks for playing!

They were on their BEST behavior! ... really!...

Jocelyn was hangin out with some of her "big sister-friends"
Having such a blast! Jocelyn was sleeping while we played Yahtzee, Catch Phrase, Make-aVideo, THEN these fabulous performances. :> I loved it!


Babygirl Jocelyn had some friends over to play for a while. She woke up after the games and just in time for the SHOW GiRLS! Sorry, Kaiya couldn't join us!!!

We took multiple videos and I think this one was the best. They each did solos too! I had to add the best solo of the evening... sorry Shanae, I couldn't resist!
 



One Hott Mama

Talkin Story with a 3 year old and two 4 year olds! Just gotta love LIFE!

6 comments:

Erin said...

i love the girls singing and how kali is just so loud, when did that happen? ow ow shanae, i was hoping there would be a little skin!
i love jo jo's tights! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh. You guys are so awesome. Way to go Shanae. I just couldn't stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

PS I love Jocelyn's outfit. She is sooooo cute.

Melissa said...

haha! oh my goodness! these are too too funny!!!!

Kim's just sayin' said...

holy cow girl. did you need to sleep the rest of the day after their play date?!?! what a busy time. they had so much fun though. Lili thought it was just so cool. :) plus she's mildly obsessed with Jo Jo.

Angelique said...

I LOVE LADYBUGS!!!

p.s. I'm Laura Aguallo's friend :)