Shanae is aw inspired! She is too is leaving this December and so we're trying to pack in all the fun POSSIBLE before me move back to the mainland and miss this wonderful land of Hawaii! We went Whale Watching!!!!! Yeah, well... it was the end of their time here so we saw 1 from a distance. Luckily I have seen a whale up close and personal so I didn't feel to deprived. *thanks Eaton Elementary! Gotta love those school trips!* But it was still such a wonderful experience! It was a beautiful day and so nice to be in a different element! THE OCEAN! We went in the morning before Derek's classes (he gets REALLY seasick so he wasn't interested) so he hung out with Jocelyn while I got to play for the morning! Thanks babe!
This was in Honolulu. Melissa & Kaiya Crosby, Shanae & Kali Jones went too. We got to see Waikiki and Diamond Head from the Pacific. The water is a vibrant blue & teal! A. Mazing. Hope you enjoy some of the pix:





My camera has this amazing feature but I had the hardest time seeing my screen on the camera cause it was so bright. It takes 3 pictures and puts in together. You can see the POTENTIAL, but it didn't quite work out. :( Beautiful anyway



We enjoyed Sunday's General Conference! Loved listening to all the inspiring talks. Jocelyn was enjoying the day too.
GUESS WHAT?!
Jocelyn is officially sleeping withOUT a pacifier! YAY! I totally believe in these! But I was hoping she wouldn't be stuck on it forever. I was told they help prevent SIDS and it soothes a crying baby. But Now she soothes herself to sleep. We just bring them along for Church and other places she may NEED to be quiet. She doesn't even enjoy them like she use to. I think I was more scared than she was of not having them!

Sleeping Beauty
8 comments:
love these pictures! Your developing quite a talent lady!
ooooh, i just want to kiss that cute little sleeping face of hers!!
what kind of camera did you get? i'm on the hunt and i LOVE your pics. such a stud.
xoxoxox, tessa
Congrats with the pacifier. You are truly an amazing mom. I'm going to miss you so much.
I love your pictures. my favorite is the ocean under the weaved rope.
Elizabeth has the same pajamas!!!! Sounds like you had a good time.
hey i found you!!! and your gorgeous little munchkin.
usually im not a commenter but i gotta tell you about parasailing!
we did it and i was terrified, but its seriously not scarey at all. its actually a really peaceful experience. you just kinda float up into the sky, no launching or vroooming, just float on up there, then you're like sitting in a swing, watching it all, then you float back down. you have to do it. the skinny tourist mag's have heaps of coupons in them.
so do it!!
good times, and AWESOME pics
she is SOO cute hil. I love the sleeping beauty pic. Can i steal her??!
Fun pictures! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment