The Sunday before my parents left, we had a Hawaiian Turkey Dinner. I had a turkey in the freezer from Thanksgiving and wanted to make it. So we had a feast! Turkey, CRANBERRY SAUCE (a must have for my dad! Thanks again Melissa! I can't believe we forgot to buy it!), sweet potatoe pie, corn, tahitian coconut bread, mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, & pumpkin pie. Also some photos of Jocelyn with Lolli & Pops the night before they flew home. XOXOX
Here is Jocelyn crawling on Valentine's Day
This was a few days earlier... I heard that there were some doubting her newest milestone ;>
So here is your proof! jk xoxox
Lolli is way too nice! She was walking Jocelyn around the house ALL the time! Jocelyn was about to forget how to crawl ;> I love how she struts... it's kind of a march. She picks her knees up real high! She loves it! Danger Danger. I was walking by 9 months! I am not ready for her to be walking... well, maybe, but that's just crazy... we shall see when she gets there. I like the crawling for now!
ENJOY
5 comments:
I'm AWAKE!!!
:)
hahah
I love those videos!! She is so cute all mobile and stuff with her great big Grin!!
I love that girl!
She'll be an early walker for sure!
We should play sometime though.. really!
Wanna go for a walk tomorrow?!?! or somethin?
She will be an early walker! Watch out! WIll walked at 9 months and it was scary!! I love the home videos...
love you guys!
Oh my goodness... she just gets cuter!! Love the videos and the way she crawls but still uses her feet! Such exciting times!!
Hi Hillary! Your daughter is beautiful and getting so big! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Aloha! Jessica
Ok i know you hear this all the time but i gota say it again, SHE'S SUCH A CUTIE! let me know when you want to hang out. I know there was the movie night but i had class..and school is kicking my butt! so holla :)
Post a Comment