So I got these lil rhinestones to bling out my phone... I know, as I bought them I could just hear my brother-in-law saying "ghetto!" :D but hey. It was a buck! Why not! hahaha Derek seemed to want in on the fun and added some bling to his Oakley's.
For Valentin'e Day Derek took us to the BEST EVER breakfast burrito place! BC BURRITOS. They have tons of options but we've found our favorite. This huge burrito consist of: a cheddar/jalepeno tortilla, chorizo, cheese, chipotle ranch, eggs, seasoned potatos, salsa, and a dallop of sour cream. HEAVEN I tell you, HEAVEN. I have tried to make these at home. I finally found the chorizo at Foodland. They have been good. But NOT THAT good!
If you are on the island you MUST go! http://www.bcburrito.com/
Exit 7th street of H-1 Also a pyramid of hot sauces. They just changed their hours for our benefit. Open everyday and serving bfast til 12!
Across the street is a Goodwill Store. Derek has found some great tshirts there in the past so we thought we'd check it out. Now after being with Derek for 4 years you'd THINK I could pick out things he loves, but I'm still working on it. I usually hold a shirt up and he'll say no. But this time... this time was different! I found the gold mine! A Facconable shirt BRAND NEW perfect size NEVER been work! for $7!
Gotta love it! 4 shirts for under $20! Then we went to share an Acai bowl. DELICIOUS! It was a beautiful Valentine's! AND Jocelyn recieved her first valentine from her uncle Morgan! So sweet! With heart stickers and a lil jewel tatoo! :> So thoughtful.
We hope you had as nice of a holiday! Loves&hugs
Look forward to a whole bunch of pictures from Lolli&Pops visit! Coming soon...
3 comments:
I love your Valentine's Day!! Faconnable for 7.00!!! WOW oh WOW!! I also loved the video of Jocelyn crawling...so cute!! She looks so different from when we saw her last! I hope you guys can come see us soon..
Those bathtime pictures are absolutely priceless!!! She is adorable! And I am sure she is nothing short of spoiled by your parents! I love them and I miss your mama, she is so sweet! Glad to see how well you guys are doing. PS. When we make it out to Hawaii, I am going to have to get a brief on all the places to go from you! You have great taste! :)
Post a Comment