Sunday, February 15, 2009

TheZoo


they're FUELING up

that is one fat trunk

we loved the elephants! 
feeding time! jojo was captivated


grabs

twists
chomps
we loved watchin the monkeys swing 

turtles
cool tails
look its the king of MADAGASCAR 


beautiful gor-il-la

fishies

she's lookin at the turles
funny nose


pink flamingos

cool birds

black with white stripes or white with black stripes? hmmmm


he came so close! jojo's second favorite


BLUE EYES... baby's got BLUE EYES

We went the end of January, I'm trying to catch up, to the Honolulul Zoo and although JoJo doesn't really notice or appreciate all the animals yet, Derek & I had fun watching them! And it's a cheap activity! Can't beat that! 

4 comments:

Melissa said...

fun and cute pics! also her green outfit is perfect for a trip to the zoo. it kinda reminds me of a fashionable zookeepers outfit! =)

Hammels said...

I love her green dress, so cute!!! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I love Jocelyn's little outfit. She is so cute. The Zoo looks so much fun.

Erin said...

i cant wait to do things like the zoo! I totally want to take brady now even though he wont get it...it still fun at least for us adults!