i LOVE you
Happy Valentine's Day!
Our LiL Valentine

4 years ago On this very day of love, Derek & I had been dating for a short 3 months... but "I couldn't fight this feeling anymore!" and I told him that I loved him AND he said it back! It really was like being on CLOUD9.
Love is a many splendid thing.
Love lifts us up where we belong.
All you need is love.
Love is patient, love is kind.
Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud.
Love is not rude, is not selfish, and does not become angry easily.
Love does not remember wrongs done against it.
Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.
loves&hugs to you
1 comment:
I love this post of LOVE, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment