Friday, February 13, 2009

Jumpin January


As we went on a Sunday stroll this lil bird was walking with us on the brick wall. It had all of JoJo's attention
She loves going on walks and feeling the breeze and sunshine.







My Love
TWINS! They sure do look alike!
We love to laugh hee hee hee hee. Loud and long and cleeeear


I think this is such a beautiful campus!
BYU-Hawaii



Uncle Ryan came over to play! He brough Ben&Jerry's for Derek & JoJo. She loved holding the COLD container!

FIGHT THE MOSQUITOS! I think the worst is over... but I recieved these leggings as a hand me down and I thought they looked so fun! PiPPey Long Stocking
I gave her a bottle and POP goes the feetsies
I love how much he loves her
Just watchin a lil Sport Center!
Totally Stylin JoJo

8 comments:

H+B Jackson said...

She is so stinkin cute! She is so smiley and happy! She really does look like a pretty derek :-D Gorgeous!

.Ang. said...

I love these pictures! I love the bird pics, she really does look a lot like derek! But then again she is a pretty good mix... You and Jocelyn are gorgeous!

I LOVE THE LEGGIES!

Can't wait to take some pictures of her!

when is good for you?

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Ok seriously Jocelyn is beautiful. I haven't been to your blog in a little while and she is growing up!!!! She is so dang cute. I want to squeeze her cheeks like bad. You guys need to take a trip to Utah soon. Come visit us. Hope all is well. PS you look great! love ya. miss you guys

Unknown said...

Love the picture with the leggings when she is sitting up, she is just SOOOO CUTE!!! I can't believe she is growing up so fast and crawling around.

Unknown said...

I posted that comment under Aaron's email :) this is Shanae.

Anonymous said...

She is so so cute! So active and just looks like she has so much fun! I love those leggings, adorable!

Hammels said...

I like the one of them watching tv, she has Dereks tv face. Looks like her hair is getting a little longer, Andrew still has no hair. She really is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such a treat to see all these pics of such a sweetie! So fun to see her in action! Great to get in on your adventures. We miss you so. Love, Mom