AUNTIE NICOLLE is one fashionista! She came over and played dress up with Jocelyn! She's our little punk rocker. Hot pink leggings, funky panda shoes, pink ruffley skirt, bright green onesie with LOVE in hot pink and a fansy shmansy black sweater to dress it up. ALONG with a bow! Big pink and bold!


She was struttin her stuff and havin a blast! Thanks Auntie for hangin out! xoxox Fly home safe! We'll see you in April!

WHAT IS THIS? You may be asking yourself. This was our Relief Society Enrichment activity. It was a blast! We had "teachers" and 6 different class periods. We all took a cooking class, recess, choir, pe, lunch and arts&crafts! Thank you to all that put it together! Our teachers were awesome!

Derek & Rob were our babysitters, but Jocelyn was the only kid! So Rob was OFF THE HOOK! Thanks for being so willing! *You can always count on Rob&Jana!


We had a professional chef flown in from Los Angeles to teach us how to bake Tahitian coconut bread. IT WAS TO DIE FOR! Shanae & I got the recipe for the Polynesian Cultral Center. SO GOOD!

See how excited everyone was! We had such a great turn out! Hope you all come again for the RS Birthday party in March! I love our ward!!!

For recess we played a game! THE NAME GAME! We had a lot of new families move in and to help us all get to know eachother we each said our name and our favorite thing. Want an example? "Hi! I'm Hillary & I love highheels." THEN the hard part was you had to say all the people before you! TUFF STUFF! but I am so impressed! But no I can't help but say " Hi Jenny who loves Jamaica" whenever I see her at church! But it works! Thanks Kim for helping us get to know eachother.

Our lovely Ms. Jorgensen came and taught us HOW to sing ALoha Oe. In Hawaii, whenever a family leaves we sing this to them as they go. We all know the chorus pretty well, but the verse is in Hawaiian and we haoles just don't get it quite right. SO we learned it! I'm so happy to actually know WHAT I'm saying! Thanks Stef!



Shanae taught us all what to do when an infant is choking! I am exceptionally grateful for this knowledge! Later that week Jocelyn was choking & I knew what to do! NO STRESS! Thanks girl!

CLEARLY I was too excited for the next and last period. I didn't take a picture of the sign! SORRY ANGIE & ERIKA!
For Arts&Crafts we learned how to make these darling flower bobbypins! Yes, for adults! Our whole ward is sportin them! I love having these ladies that are so crafty and teach us how to make life a little cuter!
What would a Relief Society activity be if there was no socializing! I believe this is the whole point! :> How you enjoyed class! See you next time!


Ka'ala & Shanae doing such a fabulous job! :>
january 27th, 2009
6 comments:
What a cool enrichment activity! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
i love her little punk rocker outfit! so darn cute that girl!
also that enrichment night was a blast!
you are so talented! enrichment was SO fun! i love your posts...
i miss the ward so much!!!! regular family wards are just not the same. i love seeing all the recent post updates, the video of jocelyn crawling is so cute!!!
that looked like so much fun!! How do you make those bobby pins?! I wanna learn!!
I just cried a little over your blog. I miss you folks!
Post a Comment