Monday, February 18, 2008

THE TANK


Aaron and Shanae gave Derek a fabulous gift! A saltwater FISH TANK! They sort of ran out of room, so its ALL of ours now... we have quite the array of sea life in there! 3 Tiger Cowrie shells, hermit crabs, and other things I had to look up in a book! Sorry, I have their names written down somewhere... anywho, there are more photos to come of our new entertainment! Derek and Aaron (along with other friends) go straight to the ocean and catch fish and creatures for the tank! It's great!

He blends RIGHT in
He's lookin at ya

I call these guys candy cane shrimp

This is mad max or Satan... may he rest in piece, but he was one evil lil guy. He would pick on ANYTHING in that tank! hahaha But sure was cool to watch! Unfortunately, we came out one morning to him in 2 pieces. :( The fish took care of him... I must say he probably asked for it.

No comments: