Monday, February 4, 2008

my lovely lady lump




Well, I've been struggling to post photos, because my computer is in Cali and my camera chip wont work with the computer at work... so until I spend all my time at a friends house :D I have to use other peoples photos... so thanks Erin. I really didn't feel the greatest this night, but it does give you the idea of my newly formed tummy. 4 1/2 months now. We find out the gender on THURSDAY of this week! I'm 92% sure that it's a girl! But we shall see. I'll have to post some of our name ideas soon... you can applaud or throw tomatoes. :D We love you all, hope you're having a great week.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both look good, we are so happy for you two!

Anonymous said...

You both look good, we are so happy for you two!

Mindy Gray said...

Hillary!!! I am so excited for you two. My mom told me about a month ago, but I thought I would wait until you made it public before I congratulated you. I did want to spoil any surprises. Anyway, I hope everything is going well. Are you sure you are not 93% positive that it is going to be a girl? ha ha, that's great. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!!! What fun, delightful, wonderful parents you will make. Love you, Christymom

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Oh my gosh!! You R preggo!!!! Hill... that's so awesome! Hows the preganacy going?? Are you sooo excited? You know, before I found out we were having a girl, I could've sworn I was having a boy. I even made a blue blanket! But that's not what the Lord had in mind for us I guess. I bet you're having a girl too! Everyone seems to be having girls right now. Well, good luck and keep us all updated!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

You look so cute in that picture first of all. I'm so excited that you get to find out tomorrow. Wahoo! I hope so bad it's a girl. Girls are the greatest! Don't get me wrong I love my little man, it's just different. I'm just glad I got a girl first. I hope you get one too. You better call me the second you find out! Happy baby gender day tomorrow! Love ya

Anonymous said...

One more day, your almost there!

Pat and Anndalyn said...

WHAT IS IT??!!! YOU MUST POST! I WANT TO HEAR NAMES! ARE CHICA'S CAN BE BFF! :)