I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of JULY (9th)
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).
I've got so much honey the bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).
Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey
Ooooh.
I don't need no money, fortune, or fame.
I've got all the riches baby one man can claim.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl).
I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
with my girl.
I've even got the month of JULY
with my girl
That's right everyone, we are having a baby girl!!!! It was fun to see her move around and stretch, her lil feet and hands! It was so unreal! I think that EVERYONE should see an ultrasound! There's nothing like it. The doctor was happy to report that she is looking healthy. He said "She sure has a round tummy!" I replied,"Of course, she got it from her parents!" :D I was THRILLED to know that I was right! ha It WAS a girl! :D YAY Derek is excited, although I'm sure a portion of him would have really liked havin a lil man in the house. He said, "alright the rest are all boys!" That's fine with me, I just wanted to at least have one girl! I look forward to having a best girl friend. I want to have the relationship with her that I have with my mom! It's irreplacable! XOXOX Thanks for all your love and wishes. We have 3 names we really like: but it could change...
... Jocelyn and Scarlett and Caroline and Victoria ...
10 comments:
Yay for little girls! That's so exciting!
A Mother is always right!! Congrats on having a girl! Although girls are soo dramatic they are also sooo much fun and have such a sweetness about them. You'll LOVE dressing her up. I know I love dressing up Mallory. If you ask her though, it may not be HER favorite thing. And can I just warn you... beware of the cute girl stuff. My weakness since I knew we were having a girl was shopping for her! I LOVE to shop for her. You have to let me know your address or something so I can send you a fun gift. Congrats to you both and get ready for a world of change... a good change! (By the way I love the name Jocelyn)
Hey! I just found your blog and I am adding you guys to ours!
PS LOOOOOVE the name Scarlett!! CONGRATS ON A GIRL!!!
Congrats on the girl! I will let my parents know so they can be happy for you too. I like Scarlett! Very cute!
I like the name Jocelyn Scarlett Williams. if you can't decide just use both. I'm so happy for you. I love the hair cut too.
YEAH!!!!Well, my vote is for Victoria. :) I can't wait to meet her!!
woo hoo! im so excited! you better bring her to cali!
She will be SO MUCH JOY!!! It is fun to think ahead to this little person who will smile and laugh and talk to you. So many good times lie ahead. Can't wait to see her!!.....My vote is for Victoria. I like Tori....Christy
Hill I am so happy for you and Derek! I can't wait to see the little girl. She is going to be soooo cute!! Love ya. PS, that little girl Caroline that you nannied is darling. I love the video
Post a Comment