Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fun with the Fam


Mom's ready to go
Ken, Derek, Jay
Ken, Todd, Derek, Jay.... ladies, all but Derek are available!
Just let me know I'll set it up! ;D
It's better than a Kodak Moment! They're back there again after 26 years!
Derek & I had never been inside of the SLC Temple, so we went to a session!
Once we were there I realized that it was the exact same date, 1 year later,
that I received my endowment! That was a nice bonus.
That temple is amazing! We couldn't stop looking UP!
The ceilings and everything were so detailed!
No wonder it took so long to complete. It sure was worth the wait!

2 comments:

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

Love all the pictures. I can't wait to see more! We need to get in touch again, until then keep posting pictures of your cute pregnant self so I can see how you are doing.

Anonymous said...

your title fits you two silly kids perfectly. thanks for visiting me today. i love all your pictures you sexy mama. hope all is well and i will catch you later. if you guys ever want to hang out give me a ring a ding.
rose